Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fall and Winter 2009/Winter & Spring 2010

Its Thursday and it was are first full day at work. We work 10 hours an let me tell you I felt every hour I worked, sore back, legs and feet. I hope it gets better as time goes on. There is a lot of walking, about 12 to 15 miles a day. The people are really nice.
Friday we worked 10 more hours, we did a lot of area moving (lost). Lois got so involved in her job that she missed her break in the morning. We was so tired fix supper so we did the Mickey D's thing. We figured that this is all about money not misuse of body. But there is people a lot older then us and slower moving. Also ran into a lady buying a back brace and Advile. I'm popping Moltrin myself. Next week got to be better. Ahhhhhhh! two days off.

No comments: