Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall/Winter & Spring 2010/2011




We made it here to Conroe Lake in Montgomery TX at the KOA RV Park about 3 p.m. yesterday along with Steve & Susy. When we got here the weather was 85 + degrees. After we set up we went to a Texas Opry dinner & show $20.00 a person. The food was good and the show was entertaining. Both Lois & I was pretty tired, we had a long day. I did take a couple of pictures at show but not sure if they turn out. Will post them if they did.
This Monday morning and I was just sitting here thinking about playing golf. When Lois said why don't you go and play. Well I did just what I was told to do. We play 18 holes and it was not a pretty picture. It was pretty hot out there on the course and they only had a couple of watering holes. Later we had the annual Haulin' Hitchhikers meeting and pot luck. After that we all went to the opening ceremonies.

No comments: