Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall/Winter & Spring 2011/2012

Tuesday Nov 8th
Not much to tell but we did have a cook out over the camp fire last night. We had hamburgers with Mike & Sandra. It was in the 70's yesterday here, what a great day.
Wednesday Nov 9th
Still a nice day out but cloudy and a little windy. We met some friends from work at Creek Side Restaurant and had a great meal. I do think I over did it at the buffet.
Sunday Nov 13th
We have not done much since Wednesday except we did go yesterday with Mike & Sandra to Elizabethtown KY. The ladies wanted to do some shopping and man it took all day. I did find a external hard drive so I can down load all my music on it. We stop at Bob Evans for supper before we headed back to camp. Now that is another story cause we had two (2) GPS and still got lost on the way back to camp.

No comments: