Monday, December 12, 2011

Fall/Winter & Spring 2011/2012

Sunday Dec 11
Its been almost a week since I wrote anything. We just been working a lot this week. Lois worked a extra 5 hours on Thursday and  I worked a extra 10 hours on Saturday. Today we are going out for breakfast and than we planned on going to Lexington KY so the ladies can do some shopping.  That means that Mike & I will be sitting in the truck a lot while we wait for them. We order our new Kindle Fire the other day and it should be here by Monday. Looks like we might be getting let go by Amazon between the 19 and 21 of Dec. I hope so I am getting tire of this cold here and its time to go to Texas and see our friends, that are already there.
Well we made it back from Lexington from all that shopping. The women enjoyed it so I guess it was alright. Got back about 5:30 P.M.

No comments: